IGNORED

Chris Schneider's -- NEW NEWSLETTER

Omega-TI

• 2 months later...
All,

The latest issue of the SHIFT838 Newsletter is out!

I have sent it to all my subscribers and below are links:

PDF View:

I have noticed that on Windows 10 and the new Edge internet browser the PDF does not pull open. It does in other browsers like Chrome, etc. So if you get a error with Windows 10 and Edge that states:

'Couldn't open PDF'

'Something’s keeping this PDF from opening.'

There is a quick fix for it.

Left click on the 3 dots at top right of Edge browser then click on open with Internet Explorer. You will then have to navigate back to the http://shift838.wix.com/shift838pageandthe newsletter section, then click on the PDF newsletter link. Adds a couple of seconds but works. Or you can just downloaded it from the FTP site with a FTP client and view.

• Like 4

Great interviews this issue! I was really surprised by Scott Adam's responses. Pretty cool! I had no idea he was so hands on, on the TI. I always imagined a bigger corporate power behind his software.

And thanks for the flattering words for the usb keyboard adapter. -M@

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
All,

The latest issue of the SHIFT838 Newsletter is out!

I have sent it to all my subscribers and below are links. I am still having issues with 99er net blocking the emails and Richard is checking into it, so I will be sending it out via both, if you get two, one from Wix and one from 99er.net then yours is working.

PDF View:

I have noticed that on Windows 10 and the new Edge internet browser the PDF does not pull open. It does in other browsers like Chrome, etc. So if you get a error with Windows 10 and Edge that states:

'Couldn't open PDF'

Left click on the 3 dots at top right of Edge browser then click on open with Internet Explorer. You will then have to navigate back to the SHIFT838 Homepage newsletter section, then click on the PDF newsletter link. Adds a couple of seconds but works. Or you can just downloaded it from the FTP site with a FTP client and view.

Edited by Shift838
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
All,

The latest issue (Volume 2 Issue #4) of the SHIFT838 Newsletter is out!

I have sent it to all my subscribers and below is the link.

PDF View:

'Couldn't open PDF'

Left click on the 3 dots at top right of Edge browser then click on open with Internet Explorer. You will then have to navigate back to the SHIFT838 Homepage newsletter section, then select the newsletter link you want to access. Adds a couple of seconds but works. Or you can just downloaded it from the FTP site with a FTP client and view via Adobe Acrobat Reader.

• Like 4

The latest issue (Volume 2 Issue #4) of the SHIFT838 Newsletter is out!
PDF View:

Chris,

You've simply outdone yourself man! This year-end mega-sized newsletter is by far your best one yet, in content quality as well as quantity. As always, I appreciate your embedded links to everything, especially to all the parts you used in your project. It's first class all the way. Once printed up... WOW!

On another note, I appreciate your continued dedication to the newsletter and your participation in the forum here, you help keep this place rocking!

• Like 1

Ciro is also doing a great job getting these converted in time for release into Italian. He has also spent quite a bit of time dressing up the photos i have taken for use in the newsletters. His image manipulation makes the photos to be easier on the eyes and flow nicely in the newsletters.

• Like 2