IGNORED

TI99 Stuff for Exchange

ti99iuc

Because when i purchase the TI Items have always an high cost and when i selling them, instead, have always a lower price, i choice to save on costs and try to share my last Update of my list of TI99 doubled items that i've available for exchange ONLY if someone is interested :D

at the bottom of the list there are some items that i looking for too ;)

> Here <

Cix ^_^

Edited by ti99userclub

Gazoo,

How many sacrificial carts would it take to get an XBv2.7 gratis?

I have a TON of carts that have come my way over the years. I was going to eventually list them on Ebay with no sales for sure. Besides I'd rather see them re-purposed for stuff like you do.

conTInuing,

-Ralph...

• Like 2

Anyone with extra carts (black ones with the screw in the middle of the bottom are preferred) please feel free to donate or sell them to me at minimal cost so I can produce more XB v2.7 and other carts. :) I need shells!

Gazoo

oh well… i prefer to exchange them with other stuff… you know i am italy and the 90% of all i have come from USA… i paid a lot… often more than the real value of the cartridges ;)

Hello there,

Let me get back to you. I'm going to try and dig out all my "spare" cartridges this weekend as well as cartridge manuals. I looked at your list and believe me, you and I are running neck and neck on cartridge count - amongst other TI related stuff...

conTInuing,

-Ralph...

• Like 1

Gazoo,

How many sacrificial carts would it take to get an XBv2.7 gratis?

I have a TON of carts that have come my way over the years. I was going to eventually list them on Ebay with no sales for sure. Besides I'd rather see them re-purposed for stuff like you do.

conTInuing,

-Ralph...

Hmm...

I would pay about $2 for an old cart just for the shell, and I was selling the XB 2.7 carts for $40. So the math says 20.

You can even remove the boards and keep them if you want, I just need the shells.

Does that sound reasonable?

Gazoo

• Like 2

Hello there,

Yes, sounds very reasonable. Is this the cart that comes with the other utilities on it as well? If not, I can do the 20 carts plus cash or possibly all carts if you wish for the larger cart - I have a lot of spare carts - not counting my private collection I have 3 to 4 banker boxes full.

Also - I'm assuming your main criteria is the screw bottom cart?

I will probably take you up on the removal of the boards - just to save a penny or two when I ship.

I am going to unearth my cartridge spares this weekend and see what different titles I have. I will need to post the titles for Ciro because he asked first for any possible trades before I left the post for you.

Thank you for your reply, I'll be getting back in touch.

conTInuing,

-Ralph...

Hello there,

Yes, sounds very reasonable. Is this the cart that comes with the other utilities on it as well? If not, I can do the 20 carts plus cash or possibly all carts if you wish for the larger cart - I have a lot of spare carts - not counting my private collection I have 3 to 4 banker boxes full.

Also - I'm assuming your main criteria is the screw bottom cart?

I will probably take you up on the removal of the boards - just to save a penny or two when I ship.

I am going to unearth my cartridge spares this weekend and see what different titles I have. I will need to post the titles for Ciro because he asked first for any possible trades before I left the post for you.

Thank you for your reply, I'll be getting back in touch.

conTInuing,

-Ralph...

It's this one.

gallery_29515_1313_11094.jpg

XB v2.7 Suite.pdf

Yes, I only want the screw bottom carts, and preferably black ones. Although a few beige ones with the screw bottom would be ok as they're pretty rare.

Gazoo

Getting them printed via Shapeways costs about $50 per cartridge case (I have a dozen I had printed that way). Using the consumer-grade printers would be less expensive than that, but definitely not in the $3 to $5 dollar range yet. . .I can also cast them when the weather is good using a set of molds I have--those do hit the $3 to $5 range, but they take a lot of time to make in quantity--and the setup to do it costs nearly as much as a cheap 3D printer.