IGNORED

Atari ST collection

Keops

Hello,

A few pictures of my Atari ST collection. It's only a part of the entire collection, there is still a lot of games in big boxes to unpack and sort.

Speaking of which, if you have some to sell or trade, don't hesitate ;)

collec12.jpg

hewson10.jpg

thalio11.jpg

lethal10.jpg

usgold10.jpg

altair10.jpg

jeux11.jpg

gauntl11.jpg

outzon10.jpg

ultima10.jpg

sierra10.jpg

bombja11.jpg

• Like 11

Nice collection. Your copy of Lethal Xcess looks great. Do you live in the US or Europe? I have a fairly large ST game collection, probably at least 100 games. I have almost all the ST releases by Microprose and SSI. I'm focusing on collecting RPG's for the ST right now. I would love to get a copy of Amberstar. I have most of the SSI RPG'S, the Dungeon Master games, Ultima 4-6, the Ishar Trilogy, The Bard's Tale and a bunch of others. I was all happy recently because I got a copy of the RPG Demon's Winter by SSI for the ST, which is hard to find at a reasonable price these days.

I am in Canada at the moment. I have a few duplicates but not Amberstar. Don't hesitate to PM me if you have some to give away/sell/trade, along with a list of the ones you're looking for, just in case I have some of those.

There are a lot of games I'm still looking for, too many to list here :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm nearing around 750 boxed Amiga games myself… looking through your collection - amazing how many titles were cross-platformed that way. Very, very cool to see the ST have such a LARGE variety!

I spy a Perry Mason game too… and doing a little research, see it was also released for the Amiga, etc. Did_not_know_that! :)

• Like 2

Indeed, boxes are almost interchangeable :)

A lot of the boxes were identical except for a sticky sticker weren't they? A sticker that said [For Amiga] or [For Atari ST]..

Hey, was there ever a good Lunar Lander vector-style for either of those systems? I'm talking about arcade-style, with accurate physics, and not of the combat or rescue variety.

Edited by Keatah

A lot of the boxes were identical except for a sticky sticker weren't they? A sticker that said [For Amiga] or [For Atari ST]..

Sometimes, yeah, sometimes they were discretely printed on. And sometimes, you'd see a completely different publisher between two identical games! Cinemascape comes to mind. Sinbad was published by Mindscape for the ST.

Sometimes there would be different publishers and/or different box art between the US and Europe releases.

For example, Spitfire 40 was published by Avalon Hill and has different box art in the US.

Awesome collection, Keops!! You make me want to post photographs of my Atari 8-bit and ST collection and to spend more money on increasing my collection...lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...