IGNORED

ABBUC SIO2USB Firmware

Goochman

This is the latest utils disk I have from Thomas which was back in December 2013. I don't have the firmware to hand unfortunately as all my gear is currently in storage.

There was at one point a support page where the files were downloadable but I know they had some website issues a while back and I can't see the files on their current page. Thomas is a good guy and I agree with Mathy that he will get back to you.

S2USHELL.atr

Hello Goochman

Not sure why these arent available through a public link?

They toke down their site for the time being. Some (... please enter a part of the human body that mainly consists of nothing with a circular muscle around it...) here in Europe (who thinks his crappy upgrades for all kinds of computers are far better than the modern upgrades we all know and love) scared the hell out of a lot of hardware developers in Germany, when he pointed out, that some (environmental) laws could result in them having to pay a fee for putting electronics stuff on the market. A fee that's peanuts for big companies, but is quite a lot of money when you consider the small quantities developers in the Atari 8 bit scene produce. This "thread" resulted in a lot of hardware developers no longer offering their hardware and taking down their sites.

Sincerely

Mathy

S2USHELL.ZIP

In this zip file are all the main files that I store on my ABBUC SIO2USB firmware files beginning to end. Not real sure witch one is the most up to date firmware version. Also the required format.atr for the formation of atrs on the usb stick. And YASH12.COM the on screen menu that is an upgrade to the s2ushell program..

Good Luck selling it.

I like mine a lot but since Ultmate and Side2 came out I just don't use it very often except to drop new and different atrs into the folders..

@James

I don't have any PC files on my stick and I don't remember ever having any on it..

Edited by rdea6
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...