Which means of course that bugs were identified and fixed and requests for new functionality have been implemented. And of course people might be wondering where to get this updated version.
Well, as I find it a bit tedious to package stuff up tag them and release them, for the time being I decided to have latest versions on Github/Bitbucket. Sounds scary? It's not that big deal really! For the github repo just find the button at the right of the page saying "download zip" and click it - you just got the latest version! For bitbucket it's even easier, just go here and click "Download repository" - sorted!
Both github and bitbucket have my meaningful commit messages (usually ), but I'll summarise the changes so far (current commit hash: 9178e52e8ce4874198e5ec2526f571d54dfc516f):
- Debugged PLOT command and changed it into a function (i.e. plot(x,y) instead of plot x,y)
- Debugged COLOUR command
- build.bat is now more robust and tries to be more helpful (i.e. deletes old build files and aborts compilation so you won't end up running an older build because the current failed!)
- New command: CLS will clear the particle/text layer.
- round() function fixed (for some reason it was relying on way too many dependencies that weren't included)
- Each project now has its own ASSETS folder where its data files reside (so no more shared assets between projects)
- Raptor equates: Instead of having to hunt for cryptic numbers where you want to access an object's attribute (for example x/y positions) it's now possible to use built-in equates, which exist in file "include\raptor.h". This is especially handy in projects bigger than 20 lines when maintainability becomes a concern
P.S. if you want to report a bug or request a feature please make sure you have the latest version and if possible mention the commit hash (you can see the hashes here).