Photo

HDMI for the TI

79 replies to this topic

#76 Airshack OFFLINE  

Airshack

Moonsweeper

• 346 posts

Posted Thu Mar 9, 2017 10:12 PM

Thanks Owen, but Airshack already came to my rescue made me an offer I could not refuse... FREE! + Shipping   :thumbsup:

Thank you so much Airshack!  You saved the day!  

You're welcome. You do a lot for the TI community so my pleasure! Plus, the 99/4A I sent may go a long way in restoring your vertical leap.

#77 Shift838 OFFLINE  

Shift838

Stargunner

• 1,808 posts
  • SHIFT838

Posted Thu Mar 9, 2017 10:14 PM

You're welcome. You do a lot for the TI community so my pleasure! Plus, the 99/4A I sent may go a long way in restoring your vertical leap.

Just one of the main reasons I have always been dedicated to the TI community.  Ti'ers always come together to help each other!  

Way to go Airshack!

#78 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

--- Ω ---

• Topic Starter
  • 9,962 posts
  • Location:Virgo Supercluster, Gould Belt in the Orion arm of Milky Way galaxy.

Posted Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:22 PM

... may go a long way in restoring your vertical leap.

I think the leaping is more Sparkdrummer's thing!   ;) 

I'm just on the lookout to snag some Mojo!  :grin:

#79 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

--- Ω ---

• Topic Starter
  • 9,962 posts
  • Location:Virgo Supercluster, Gould Belt in the Orion arm of Milky Way galaxy.

Posted Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:50 PM

Airshack!  Dude!  That was some fast service man!  FedEx arrived 10 minutes ago when I was putting some yard tools back in the shed.

That is one nice looking TI, I almost feel guilty taking the keyboard out it.  -- Thanks again! 

+10 for Mojo!

#80 Opry99er OFFLINE  

Opry99er

Quadrunner

• 8,220 posts

Posted Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:58 PM

If you end up not needing the guts and shell, I could do a rejuvenation project on my #1 machine, which is dead at the moment. :)

Actually, I just received an amazing gift from a fellow 99er as well... Will be posting pics later.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users