IGNORED

2 x Coleco Adam complete systems!

mmcclaf

Sorry to see this happen. I had the same issue and couldn't even give them away for shipping costs.

Eventually I found a vintage computer club in Atlanta and someone there wanted one. :)

If nothing else, they make great ColecoVision game players... no composite mod needed. If it wasn't for that ridiculous idea of the printer being the power supply!

Glad to see you made it over here from the Coleco ADAM Facebook page and good luck with finding a buyer as we could always use some new owners in the ADAM realm.

Hey R.Cade... check out the ADAM Power Supply that is made by AtariAge member rey_1178. It's about 1/7th or 1/8th the size of the ADAM Printer and if all you want the ADAM for is to play ColecoVision cartridge based games, you don't even have to hookup the keyboard. It's a great alternative to a ColecoVision Game System and as you noted, it's Composite Video ready and a VGA upgrade called the F18A is available at a great price.

ED: There's two very rare ADAM software titles in CIB form in the second picture! I know, productivity software, blah!!!

Edited by NIAD
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...