IGNORED

Kung fu master= Game of Death

sn8k

Since I'm a fan of the movie and the game seems to follow the exact premise of the movie. I was wondering if anyone with sprite editing knowledge can edit main character and change his white clothes and make them look like the yellow jump suit he wore in the movie, 2600 is limited so I already understand the black stripe cannot be added, I just want to change the color of the clothes to yellow so i can get it on cart and make a dope label for it.

If the sprite in chuck norris super kicks can be edited that would great as well. Change pants color to black, make him shirtless and change blonde hair to black, this would then be Enter the Dragon and would also have corresponding movie label and put to cart. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. I have ZERO knowledge of the programming aspect to Atari, I just know Atari is king.

Despite having more similarities to Game of Death, Kung Fu Master was originally licensed from a Jackie Chan movie, Spartan X (JP name for Wheels on Meals). As far as I know Jackie Chan's likeness (for the AC version) was the only thing taken from Wheels on Meals.

Edited by BrianC