IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 7, ROUND 6

twoquickcapri

Whew. I think this might be it. Anyone figure out how to jump off that rising pillar in the Egypt stage that rises just lower than the invisible platforms you make visible? That's not real clear I guess. I spent my last minutes jumping over and over again. What a time. The bonus levels were pretty useless for me -- today was the first time I actually won something, as opposed to just bouncing the ball 90 degrees into the abyss -- and when the prizes came down, I was such a nervous wreck that I couldn't even catch it without forfeiting the ball.

However, I had grand fun with this one, employing a strategy of incessant spinning, shooting, and sweaty-palmed luck. The me of the present moment would school the hell out of the me of two weeks ago in this game, who hadn't played this odd title for a couple years and hadn't ever really mastered it. So thanks, HSC. That egypt level is no friggin' joke.

I managed once to "jump off" that rising pillar, but I lost many lives there with trying while the time ran out.

Still haven't figured out how exactly to access the area above the pillar.