IGNORED

Frogs And Flies

roadrunner

The ones labeled 'Intellivision, Inc.' on the back of the box would more than likely contain a white label cart. Keith Robinson of Intellivision Productions mentioned duing one of his interviews on the Intelliviionaries that they had to change the labels (or cover exiting ones) after Intellivision Inc. obtained the rights to the games (including the M Network ones) after I.I. purchased them from Mattel. They used the white labels because they were the cheapest means to update the carts.

If you want to learn more about variations, check out my site. Here is the M Network page. I'll be working on it soon to get more companies in and hope to finish at least all carts/boxes by summertime. Soon thereafter, I'll be adding the manuals and other paperwork. It's a work in progress, but should help you much. Besides countries, there are 9 variations of cartridge mold type, so feel free to click the label and mold variations pages from this M Network master page.

http://www.videogamevariations.com/AtariCompanies/mnetwork.htm

BTW, if you are looking for the variations of white label games, the boxes they come in have white stripes, not gray ones, and the back of the box background color is white, not gray. If you ever find a white label in a gray box, it's most likely been married and not the original packaging.

Phil

Edited by Philflound