IGNORED

FOR SALE - Various Atari kits and stuff

exxosuk

I have reduced the price of the Magnum ST Alt-ram PCBs to "at cost" value to clear. As I simply do not have time to invest in that project.

I have several as new Atari SM1 mice. Rollers, ball, cable, plastics all cleaned and tested.

I have added upgraded PSU's to the list. These will be with new rectifier, caps etc. Any upgraded machines should be using a upgraded PSU. Or if a aged PSU is acting up, then these PSU's will fix the problems. I keep getting asked about such things as not everyone can solder. So they are up in my store now. I haven't yet had time to build any yet, but I do have all the parts. So if anyone orders one, please give me a week or so to build one. I will build some up for stock though ASAP.

People keep asking about the 4MB upgrade. The old solder in one will only get produced if there is enough orders. The new 4MB kit is a plug in one for the MMU & Shifter. Similar to how the Marpet fits, only this uses 2 very small DRAMS which fit on top of the MMU PCB. So its a lot more compact and reliable. I do actually have a few Marpet kits, probably 2 new and 2 used if anyone wants to make a sensible offer as these seem to sell for £30 or so.

The V2 CPU boosters will be on sale once I get the basics working. I have reduced the price of the DIP 68000 CPU as I do not plan on making the V1 boosters or using those CPUs again. I do plan on building probably 2 motherboards with 1.44 floppy, 16mhz booster, 4MB RAM in the future, though I am swamped with all sorts at the moment so that will be a future thing to keep in mind.

I have piles of ST parts. To many to list, but mostly STFM motherboards breaking for spares.

Some people do not know I have been making ST floppy extension cables for a while now. I can make them any length.

Please check out my store! All funds generated via my store go back into the Atari development funds. So please help me to help you :)

• Like 1