You asked for it - here it is:
I hereby proudly announce the new RETRORY game!
It is a memo game (find pairs of matching cards by turning them over). And it is a real physical game, not a video game!
These are the technical features:
- 80 cards are in the game (= 40 "pairs")
- the cards are size 2.4" x 2.4" (that's 6 x 6 cm), about 1.5/16" thickness (that's 2 mm), - heavy, like real memo-cards, not playing-cards!
- each card is double sided and full color printed, with canvas-structure finish - also like the real memo-cards
- with a 16-page full-color instruction-booklet that shows all the images and how to play the game
- packed in a 2600-style box with bottom and lid, size 7.5" x 5.5" x 1.6" (that's 19 x 14 x 4 cm), canvas-structure finish - again like real game-boxes
And these are the fun-features:
- there are no "pairs" like in a traditional memo-game. Instead, a "pair" consists of two different images from the same game.
- goal of the game is to find matching "pairs", but in order to find them, you have to know the games.
- the game can be made more difficult by having to name the game when finding a match.
- all images will come from officially released 2600 games.
- the instruction-booklet will show all the "pairs" and the corresponding game-names.
And now for the more-fun-"you decide"-features:
- the price per game is 40 Euros (around $45 USD) - that includes worldwide airmail shipping!
- each buyer of the game gets to pick one game to be featured on the cards! Just name the game or send a screenshot (or two)
Edited by apemaster, Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:48 AM.