IGNORED

Original SNES and 11 Game lot.

icemanxp300

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm 90% certain some business from CA will buy this and it will end up costing me $100 UPS or $114 USPS to ship. I have sold plenty of lots before (none this big). CA is where they always ends up. Considering you can't buy a nes game at any shop near me for less than $5 and those are the crappiest games available. I cringe to see what CA business owners charge.

The lot does not have high value games in it, but it is far from junk. It is not like it is full of games nobody wants to play. This lot actually contains many sought after games. Condition is overall good. If you look at what normally sells in these ebay lots they are all covered in massive marker and stickers. The majority of these are clean right now. The plastic sleeves also add appeal.

• 3 months later...

Doing some listings up real quick. I want to make a quick $100-$150 today. If you are looking for something ask I have hundreds of games to sell, mainly nes. I have like 4 n64 systems to list with some games. I will be doing auctions all day. I have sega systems, snes, nes, and so on.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/icemanxp300/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...