As a demo, I updated the original Spaceballs video. The impact isn't as good as it may be, since the original video was running at the wrong rate under emulation, but it's the correct rate now even on hardware.
The list of updates as I remember them:
- tools updated - notably Convert9918 which allows all the new conversion options (check the readme for how to lock down the ini to get a particular setting for the video)
- tools now support gigacart banking up to 512MB (unfortunately the current Classic99 has a gigacart bug, so you can still only play up to 32MB until I release that fix). Carts up to 32MB will work on any 378-style banking cart or emulator that supports that size (Although I think only Classic99 can play the audio...?)
- video player now supports fast-forward, rewind, and pause (via joystick one left/right/fire)
- video player also supports QUIT now, no need to power cycle to stop it
- and the most important fix: plays at the correct rate on real hardware now
If you don't want to wait for the video conversion to take place, as it can take a while, I also updated all the sample videos that YouTube won't let me upload. You can grab them from here, and they are shipped as standard 378-style carts (>32MB requires the Gigacart banking, but you can watch at least the first part till that's released). Classic99 will load and run any of them.