IGNORED

gone

Austin

Added lots of Wii U games (Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta, Super Mario 3D World, Smash, Mario Kart, etc). Also added Dreamcast shmups and put a price on my ST-V board set. I'm a little busy with things right now so I have no photos, but PM me if you want to look at something and I'll take some for you.

Keep it and buy Xenoblade man! Fun game so far...

I can't man.. My head is saying, "get $200 and pay down some bills, or not get $200 and play Xenoblade?". It seems like a tough choice, but then I remembered I already have Xenoblade on the Wii. :lol:

I used the last of my Club Nintendo coins and added the following Game Boy Virtual Console titles to the *new* 3DS XL system: Donkey Kong, Super Mario Land and Super Mario Land 2: The Six Golden Coins. I believe these are normally three or four dollars a piece in the eShop.

Bump. Removed sold items. Lowered prices slightly.

It's looking like I am going to need money worse than I thought and as such I am thinking of other ways to downsize. I am thinking of listing my XBOX ONE for sale: Assassin's Creed Unity bundle (codes have already been redeemed), two official wireless controllers, one play & charge kit, Mortal Kombat X, Sunset Overdrive, Destiny and Minecraft. I'm not sure what to charge, but if you are interested please get in contact with me.