IGNORED

Radio Shack Radio Sunk

Are you serious? I'm not sure I would go around telling people that. ;) Anyway, without looking it up... do you know the what alt-f4, cntrl-esc, cntrl-c, cntrl-v, cntrl-x, cntrl-alt-del do at least?

I kinda make a habit of going around telling people about sh!+ I don't know. Somehow they are still impressed with me when I solve their problems. For instance, I don't really know how to seamlessly convert your onpremise database solution to a cloud based format, but I know how to break down the problem and use my various skills to get "help" to figure it out. I've somehow managed to build a career on solving problems like that without ever pushing F1 for help.

My favorite shortcuts these days in Win 8 are with the WinKey. I like Win+X to open a list of various utilities that used to be on the start menu. I also use Win+ an arrow key to move my windows around. Win + left puts a window on the left half, Win + up is maximize etc . . .

• Like 1