IGNORED

Season 4 - The New HSC - Week 4 = Mr. Do!

S.BAZ

100,350 Game 1 B/B. Was at 99,500 or so and was going to kamikazee for a pic, but rolled the score. As the picture shows, the X, R and A are filled in the extra Mr Do register (at the top under the score), proving the rollover. Great choice of games so far this season and enjoying the competition.

post-34612-0-82766400-1423868146_thumb.jpg

post-34612-0-10773700-1423868179_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Haven't had much time this week. I used to be pretty good at the arcade version. Here, not so much. The playfield's low resolution hurts the gameplay quite a bit, and the collision detection is... well, let's say it's slanted somewhat in the game's favor. :ponder: But it's one of Coleco's less-worse efforts.

post-2641-0-92555900-1423905072_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

post-34560-0-28256300-1423944859_thumb.jpg

personal best by 1300 pts. :-D

unfortunately I have a busy weekend ahead of me so this may be my last effort.

enjoyed this game very much! a friend was over & we had lots of laughs watching & playing. the limitations in animation & collision accuracy, glitches, etc., make it actually more fun for me.

I found a funny trick & haven't seen it in the tips... we called it "handing it off." you wait behind an apple, one step away from pushing it over a ledge, while a meanie is approaching from the other side of the drop. time your push right & you can "hand it" to him & watch him drop! lots of fun. notice how when you push it over a ledge, it hesitates for a moment, then jumps out & falls? so you have to time your push a little early, then the hand-off will work.

this game also makes me want to play the piano :music:

• Like 1