IGNORED

BLIX for Trade!

mojotv67

So after much some thought I've decided to put my BLIX cartridge up for trade.

In case you've been living under a rock, BLIX was a CGE '14 exclusive that was limited to 30 copies. I managed to get the last copy sold through pure luck - the cart had ended up in another box and I happened to ask at the right time. You should also know that aside from being limited to those few copies the game play is simplistic.

So I am not looking for any outrageous trade; I am looking for some CIB variants that are not rare, just harder to find. I think that 3 or 4 games from this list for the BLIX cart is a fair trade. Some might have more value that others so I'll consider all offers. Here is the list of my needs:

MATTEL ELECTRONICS "FOR COLOR TELEVISION ONLY" TEXT APPEARS IN ARTWORK AREA

-ABPA Backgammon

-Armor Battle

-Checkers

-EC Math Fun

-LV Poker & Blackjack

-NBA Basketball

INTELLIVISION, INC VERSION

-Backgammon

-Sea Battle

-Snafu

INTERNATIONAL VARIANTS

-Venture multi-language

-Zaxxon multi-language

-NHL Hockey French-Can

-Checkers French-Can

2 down.... http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Sea-Battle-Intellivision-/111592509493?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19fb6e9035

And I have one of these two ...

So after much some thought I've decided to put my BLIX cartridge up for trade.

In case you've been living under a rock, BLIX was a CGE '14 exclusive that was limited to 30 copies. I managed to get the last copy sold through pure luck - the cart had ended up in another box and I happened to ask at the right time. You should also know that aside from being limited to those few copies the game play is simplistic.

So I am not looking for any outrageous trade; I am looking for some CIB variants that are not rare, just harder to find. I think that 3 or 4 games from this list for the BLIX cart is a fair trade. Some might have more value that others so I'll consider all offers. Here is the list of my needs:

MATTEL ELECTRONICS "FOR COLOR TELEVISION ONLY" TEXT APPEARS IN ARTWORK AREA

-ABPA Backgammon

-Armor Battle

-Checkers

-EC Math Fun

-LV Poker & Blackjack

-NBA Basketball

INTELLIVISION, INC VERSION

-Backgammon

-Sea Battle

-Snafu

INTERNATIONAL VARIANTS

-Venture multi-language

-Zaxxon multi-language

-NHL Hockey French-Can

-Checkers French-Can

Still active this offer? I am maybe interessted. I could offer italian Versions of Scooby Doo and Mind Strike. Nothing from your list, but maybe something interessting. The boxes are normal Mattel-Boses, but the manuals were made for the italian market

Yes, still active and evaluating all offers.

Okay, than feel italian versions offered :D I could also through in a Dutch Stampede (dutch manual, sticker on Box) and a slotless european Auto Racing. The stampede is a bit used, but the box is still okay. The dutch manual is VERY nice, just the normal international manual is pretty bad, seems that it was involved into a Coke accident. But this is the normal manual, so it should be easiert to replace than the dutch inserts.

Edit: And to to make this offer delicious: At least two, maybe three, of the offered variantions are not in cmarts collection!!! :P

Edited by Ignorama