IGNORED

Wanted: New in the box Malagai or xante collection

Captain_Combat

Also looking for new in the box ultravision condor attack not sure if any of these exist but i know some of the museum guys have new malagai, have a new in the box battlesphere gold or a new 400/800 frogger 2 sealed, waterworld cib & sealed etc. If there's any interest i'll post pics otherwise good luck with your collecting..... I may be interested in trading but it would probably have to be in person since the value is high

A little more detail for my wanted list

1) Malagai - complete or better

2) lochjaw - complete or better

3) music machine - complete or better I know there is one one on ebay but for the condition $5100????

4) Some of the rarer sears titles complete or better but i have most.

5) panda bear games complete or better.... only have one of these but i would like to get these all at once possible buyout someone's collection.

6) Some xonox games complete or better inquire within

7) river patrol boxed

8) Ultravision Karate complete or better

9) School Pak & the other Pak can't think of name

10) Pepsi invaders coke wins box

Some 8 bit games wanted:

Romox games cib or better

Espial cib or better

Some additional games that i would be willing to trade for the right deal; Time pilot complete, swordquest waterworld boxed but not complete, glib complete, cakewalk, stronghold, condor attack all loose. I will also pay cash through the paypal also if you have no interest in trading.

More possible trades;

Adding pepsi invaders coke wins cart to the trade list plus or minus cash also.

Added Oculus rift cv1 edition....I preordered this within this within the first hour it has an estimated ship date of june1 - june 12

Edited by Captain_Combat

Also looking for new in the box ultravision condor attack not sure if any of these exist but i know some of the museum guys have new malagai, have a new in the box battlesphere gold or a new 400/800 frogger 2 sealed, waterworld cib & sealed etc. If there's any interest i'll post pics otherwise good luck with your collecting..... I may be interested in trading but it would probably have to be in person since the value is high

you and a bunch of us!

• 6 months later...

I am currently looking to possibly trade, I have a complete in box x-man ntsc in very good shape would be willing to trade for a boxed malagai or a boxed lockjaw or boxed river patrol. If there's any interest at all pm me or post it here. I know all these games are near impossible but you never know maybe some hoarder may have two. I'll post some pics in a few months right now in the process of moving & camera is in one of the boxes in storage.

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently looking to possibly trade, I have a complete in box x-man ntsc in very good shape would be willing to trade for a boxed malagai or a boxed lockjaw or boxed river patrol. If there's any interest at all pm me or post it here. I know all these games are near impossible but you never know maybe some hoarder may have two. I'll post some pics in a few months right now in the process of moving & camera is in one of the boxes in storage.

ill give you 1500 to 2000 for your Complete X-man depending on condition, you sent me a pic.. it looks really nice but id need to see more from different angles, as well as the manual or any other contents.... but honestly man... NOBODY in there right mind is going to trade a boxed malagia and boxed lochjaw or a boxed river patrol for a boxed x-man... they are probably 4 times as expensive and rare... not a 100% sure about malagai but i know for sure with lochjaw and river patrol tho.

But you could always use that 1500 -2000$ im offer for yours towards a potential purchase :P and i think id be paying a record high price for it... and nobody likes setting those kinds of records lol

I want Xante carts too...

What is wrong with you? You keep hovering over two wanted threads from other people and post shit like "bump", even though the thread was at the very top of the forum, I cleaned all that crap up already. Now you post in someone elses wanted thread asking for the same thing. WTF? :?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

With those caliber titles, you may want to add a price, it has worked for some other people. ;)

Ok here's some prices

Xonox chuck norris single ender $500 complete or better in vg shape

Xonox chuck norris/spikes peak $500 same as above.

Sears othello cib $30

River patrol cib $4,000 in vg shape

Lochjaw cib $6000 in vg shape

400/800 romox spark bugs $650 cib or new

8bit 400/800 Espial $850 cib or new

Pandas $100 plus

Other romox $100 plus depending on title

A few years back I saw a cib river patrol sell for $3500 on ebay but have never seen a lochjaw sell. I know im basically only talking to a couple hand

full of elite collectors like yourself or the super rare storage locker find or the I found this in grandfather's closet and can't wait to sell type.

• Like 1

Interesting, thank you. What about Malagai & Condor Attack, did you end up getting those? I can't believe you managed to get Music Machine, never got the box for it. :thumbsup:

I picked up both condor attack and malagai sealed new in box. Malagai about 3 months ago and condor about a year and a half ago both from ebay. I'm still missing alot of mid level games like quadrun, bmx airmaster, rubiks cube, queberts cube,mr. Do castle,chase the chuck wagon, etc but figure I can pick them up later.

I got lucky on the boxed music machine my max bid was only like $100 over what it sold for. I'm curious did you end up selling your complete malagai? I was hoping that you kept your games because I know how long it takes to get there collecting but I know you have a lot of medical bills.

• 1 month later...

I picked up both condor attack and malagai sealed new in box. Malagai about 3 months ago and condor about a year and a half ago both from ebay. I'm still missing alot of mid level games like quadrun, bmx airmaster, rubiks cube, queberts cube,mr. Do castle,chase the chuck wagon, etc but figure I can pick them up later.

I got lucky on the boxed music machine my max bid was only like $100 over what it sold for. I'm curious did you end up selling your complete malagai? I was hoping that you kept your games because I know how long it takes to get there collecting but I know you have a lot of medical bills.

I'm very curious what the going rate for these are as well.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for your Condor Attack and Malagai? I'm not even sure what to expect for a boxed copy of Malagai, let alone a sealed one....
Thanks for your help!
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Some relatively easy stuff wanted

Boxed Apollo games in decent condition.

Space cavern red and blue variation

Lost luggage green and blue variation

Final approach

Shark attack

Wabbitt

Space Chase blue and light blue variation

Raquetball both red and blue

Infiltrate brown box.

If possible would like to buy these in multiples if possible.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...