IGNORED

Anyone an expert with Ultimarc boards?

S1500

I've built a cabinet using the I-Pac and an X-Box adapter. At first I just used the keyboard encoder on a PC, but later amped it up with the adapter and now have a PC and an XBOX in the same cab, with HD. It's a sweet system. Can't you download manuals from them?

The layout on the boards are usually self explanitory. I assume you got an entire arm load of wiring with that bundle? Anyway..the 48 on the left are the inputs. You encode with software (usually) and then regulate destinations with the output side. These are a LOT to deal with compared to the original I-Pac. No delay helps though, as X-Arcade seemed to get some negative feedback for delay.

I have never experienced any delay from either I-Pac or X-Arcade and have used the PC, DC-GC-PX multi adapter, PS adapter, 360 adapters, and am currently using an X-box adapter wtih my X-arcade, and have used the PC and X-Box adapters with the I-Pac with NO delay EVER!!

This cabinet uses the I-Pac with X-Box adapter (right side is wired to an Atari PCB and hooked up to a 1040 STE, also inside)..

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x323/Papa761203/DSCF4232.jpg

The cabinet on the right (title 'Big Play') has an X-Arcade duel stick encoder and all the adapters. In the picture it is using the PS adapter for Sega Arcade Classics 3D remake of Golden Axe!!

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x323/Papa761203/DSCF4207.jpg

..I like the I-Pac a LOT because it's a lot smaller footprint to deal with on the inside and you can get them with wiring. There is also no delay and switching between the three different X-Box sticks on one arcade stick is very easy!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...