IGNORED

Black Lamp

CyranoJ

I now use an old Dual G4 PowerPC Mac with OSX10.5.8, my dual G5 PPC Mac had an hard disc crash last week.

I'm trying to get hold of an newer computer iMac, but money is always short :) maybe in a few month.

Hoping that Cyrano Jones has an website with these conversions, then I'll have a lot to download when a new computer arrives.

But still, nothing beats it by playing it on the Jag machine itself.

I now use an old Dual G4 PowerPC Mac with OSX10.5.8, my dual G5 PPC Mac had an hard disc crash last week.

I'm trying to get hold of an newer computer iMac, but money is always short :) maybe in a few month.

Hoping that Cyrano Jones has an website with these conversions, then I'll have a lot to download when a new computer arrives.

The D-Bug site links to all the AA threads where the binaries live:

http://dbug.kicks-ass.net/ST2JAG/ST2JAG.php

No man. Apple Mac G5... just DON'T do it! They really were pants. So unreliable and they really didn't live up to the hype.

G4's were amazing for their time and, although the 'hardcore' Mac User groaned, 'going' Intel was the best thing Apple ever did.

Macs have become full on flying machines ever since.

But G5's were always grim.

Maybe one day, I can find someone technically inclined enough to convert my iMac G4 "lamp" into a modern Intel Mac? Now that would be cool :cool:

The D-Bug site links to all the AA threads where the binaries live:

http://dbug.kicks-ass.net/ST2JAG/ST2JAG.php

Alright, I will keep that in mind. :thumbsup:

Maybe one day, I can find someone technically inclined enough to convert my iMac G4 "lamp" into a modern Intel Mac? Now that would be cool :cool:

I heard that there are people that build an Mac Mini into the "lamp" maybe that's an idea?

funny, i never played this game on an ST, i have the Atari 8-bit version, and after trying this out on the Jag, I find the 8-bit version to be graphically superior over-all!

Sorry to be a kill-joy, but this version looks horrendous by comparison... imo.

I know that the 8-bit graphics are a bit busy and ugly when in the interior screens of the game, but when you get to the outside levels with the walls, fences, trees and buildings it looks much better to me than the ST version. Also little things, like the lamps themselves look better, the characters looks about the same, though slightly more defined in the ST version due to higher res graphics, but that's why I said "better over all."

But everyone has an opinion about "art", but as an artist I will stick to my own judgments on what looks "horrendous,"