IGNORED

*sold out! Atari 2600 E.T. CNC machined aluminum signs

Crazy Climber

*These are sold out for the time being. I don't think I have any more of the required green to make them but if you still want one just let me know and if I find any of that color I can set it aside for a future run, Thanks!

Hello

I made a batch of these last summer but got too busy at work to ever do anything about it. I assembled them all this weekend and they are ready to go. Have about eight of them, likely can not make anymore since I used a weird Green material that we never use for anything :) They are made from a high quality, professionally painted aluminum composite material. I use strong double stick tape to hang them but I included a hole in the back for those that prefer nail hanging :) Don't let the low price fool you, The material is very expensive but I get a giant discount since I can use the left overs from construction jobs we machine the parts for. Just $16 shipped, not a big money making operation, make a few bucks a sign but it's fun :) Let me know if you have any questions. Size is around 12 x 12 roughly :)

Thanks!

post-9102-0-34448400-1423766791_thumb.jpg

post-9102-0-34286500-1423766806_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crazy Climber
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...