Here's a great way to play Intellivision games on modern HDTV's, like your new Ms Pac-Man rom in full-screen 1080p! And, you don't have to sift through the 500+ posts in the Ultimate Intellivision Flashback thread to get up and running.
Upgrade your existing Intellivision Flashback to the Ultimate Flashback!
The system includes:
- Raspberry Pi 3 computer with upgraded 2A power supply.
- Ultimate Flashback Interface
- USB keyboard extension cable.
What you get:
- Beautiful full-screen HDMI output.
- Wifi connectivity to add more games and download box art.
- USB input for keyboard input or adding roms via a USB thumb drive.
- The rock-solid jzintv emulator with perfect sound.
- The 60 games you've already purchased plus several great homebrews.
- EmulationStation front-end.
Here's a video of The Ultimate Intellivision Flashback in action:
- $149 (shipping included) if you send me your Flashback unit to modify. (It would cost you about $120 to do this project yourself.) You pay to ship your Flashback (unit only) to me.
- Contact me if you're interested in a ready-to-go Ultimate FB system.
Do it yourselfer?
- Check out my Ultimate Flashback Interface Board which is an almost plug and play solution to interface DB-9 controllers with the Raspberry Pi!
- PM me here or email me at holco zero zero firstname.lastname@example.org (change words to numbers) if you're interested or have any questions.
History of the Project / Review
- There's a great review and details of the history of the project here.
- User grayclinejr has made an instructional video of how to add roms and box art:
Ordering Info / Manual documents have been updated! Please read through the documents below before deciding to order.
Ultimate INTV Flashback Setup.pdf 105.47KB 585 downloads
Edited by Byte Knight, Tue Feb 7, 2017 1:02 PM.