IGNORED

Deal alerts

WestofHouse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I got Star Fox mega cheap through Gamefly a few months back, maybe they still have it?

The two Mario games aren't going to go on sale any time soon because MARIO! I've been wanting to pick up SMM for a while now but I'm not going to pay the $50-$60 they still want for it, especially given that every store still seems to have copies.

I haven't seen Xenoblade X in stores in a while now. Gamestop may be your only hope.

• Like 1

The two Wal Marts near me still have Xenoblade X in stock. Target may, too. Always worth checking.

Oh, this is probably something most aren't interested in, but the Animal Crossing game + Amiibo bundle was knocked down to a whopping $8 at my nearest Wal Mart. It's not something I really want but for the price it was hard to pass it up. They had three of them and other stores may be doing the same.

Oh, this is probably something most aren't interested in, but the Animal Crossing game + Amiibo bundle was knocked down to a whopping $8 at my nearest Wal Mart. It's not something I really want but for the price it was hard to pass it up. They had three of them and other stores may be doing the same.

If you don't already own an Amiibo then it could be useful just for that. Some games unlock things with any generic Amiibo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking around on Cheapassgamer, it looks like Target is clearancing out Super Mario 3D World and Wind Waker HD for $9.98 each (i.e., 50% off the usual $19.99 Nintendo Selects price).

It's in-store only and possibly isn't universal, although I'd suggest having an employee scan a game before assuming it's not discounted.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Wal-Mart locally is discounting most of the remaining expensive Wii U releases. Super Smash Brothers for $30, Star Fox Zero for $25, and Paper Mario along with Mario Tennis for $42 or thereabouts are prices I've noticed for some examples.

Zelda remains $60 as does the one copy of Super Mario Maker that I've seen at the two different Wal-Mart's I just was at. Unsure about Mario Kart 8, but suspect it remains at or near full price with the Switch port on store shelves. Saw copies of Twilight Princess HD at one of the two, but didn't happen to notice the price (Brickseek suggests it's still $60, but they also claim it's out of stock when I know I saw two or three copies of it).

I might finally bite for Star Fox Zero. I know it's flawed, but I'm curious to see for myself.

Edited by Atariboy

Atariboy - Star Fox Zero w/Guard is $9.99 preowned at Gamestop & right now they're doing 4/$20 on games $9.99 or less which puts it at $5.00. If you have an Elite Pro membership you get an additional discount which made them about $4.00. That would be my suggestion. I picked it up thinking I would like more than most of the reviews but I just couldn't get into it.

• Like 1

Honestly, I'm surprised the Wii U isn't cheaper at the moment. I'm not really sure why prices are still staying up, it doesn't seem like anyone are buying these things.

I don't think they have a huge surplus like they did with the Wii since they never really ramped up production.

I'm actually surprised anyone is buying them because almost all the good Wii-U exclusives have been ported to the Switch.

I don't think they have a huge surplus like they did with the Wii since they never really ramped up production.

I'm actually surprised anyone is buying them because almost all the good Wii-U exclusives have been ported to the Switch.

Well switch is 300. Vs 130 for a used WII U. Plus lots of games are on clearance.