IGNORED

Uppy's unorganized game collection.

Uppy

Nice collection. I'd like to see those nice boxed systems get properly displayed soon, especially that neo geo. I moved about two years ago and I just got around to going through bins upon bins of controllers and such. I of course displayed all my boxed items w/in the 1st week I moved but it was a high priority of mine and it was summer.

I'm in the process of making shelving for all my games and systems. it will look sweet when I'm done. It will look like these shelves I just built in the kitchen but they will be 20' across and 4 shelves high with the last 3' being a cart only smaller set-up, and another 4-5' across the other wall.

Heres the pic. It is just simple 1x10 whitewood from lowes w/a 1x2 used for the supports. Although majority of my shelves for games will be 1x8 except for the smaller wall which will be 1x10 for my unboxed consoles.

attachicon.gif100_7052.JPG

Thanks for great input on the shelving. That will be something to look into compared to my shelving. Im still waiting to see how the spring thaw works here in MN to see if I can move my collection in the basement so then they will have a proper display(with nice shelving etc)if I still have my collection. On a sad note I might have to unload most of my collection. :( My kids mom wants to move my son out of town and im looking at $10,000 to $15000 dollars in lawyers fees to stop it. No fun in gaming if I cant play games with my 6 year old on a regular basis. Sorry about the personal drama but be on the lookout in the marketplace in a month or two as most of this will have to be sold. Hopefully this does not happen.

• 1 year later...