IGNORED

Sears Video Arcade II worth trying to sell online?

RnRFun

Awesome, thanks for the input! The VCS was the one I was really eyeballing to sell. Unfortunately I do not have a power supply for the 5200, which is a common malady I understand.

I'm keeping my childhood 2600 [still in box!] and my brother in law's Atari Jr, but it's kind of a shame for me to be hauling the rest of it around in boxes.

Ok, is it a sears arcade 2, or a 5200? They're different critters. I want to buy a 5200 if that's what it is. Best has the adapter to put 2600 carts in a two port 5200 for 45 bucks boxed. Fleabay prices are generally in the 35-40 range unboxed (folks don't know you can still get them new old stock for the same price.)

Ok, is it a sears arcade 2, or a 5200? They're different critters. I want to buy a 5200 if that's what it is. Best has the adapter to put 2600 carts in a two port 5200 for 45 bucks boxed. Fleabay prices are generally in the 35-40 range unboxed (folks don't know you can still get them new old stock for the same price.)

I was not clear- the Sears Arcade doesn't have a power supply, but in addition to that I have a 5200 without a power supply, and the latter is the reason I can't test the adapter. All I have is a 2600 PS. I briefly plugged in my NES PS to the Sears to test- all the red lights came on but I didn't want to risk messing up my [childhood original] NES PS. Sense: Sometimes I try to make it ;)

Edited by RnRFun