IGNORED

Now I'm working with power

Retro Lord

Just remember! No matter how advanced your kernel is, you're graphics are still 4K, unless you go super chip. Twice the resolution means smaller sprites and double the RAM or more! Color control of two layers eats up the RAM even faster! You'll have to locate the x,y's of whatever sprites you create. DPC+ seems a lot like the title kernel married to the multisprite. I would not consider it 'superior' to the other kernels..just finer dots to work with, two layers of background and a handful more variables. I know that if I used it for Titan Axe I would have to cut the number of sprites (roughly seventeen with fourteen of them animated) in half, or worse! I would have to cut the backgrounds (over sixty-four with over nine color scheme changes) by more than half, too! I understand that whatever game you make with it you will approach many considerations and most certainly should use it! It's a fun kernel, but you can run out of RAM pretty fast!

..Just some food for thought.

Best of luck and good fortune!!