IGNORED

High-quality High Score book Pre-Order

Hi Everyone,

After consulting with a printer, I am having 100 high quality High Score books printed up. I am keeping four for my 2600, 5200, 7800 and CV, so there will be 96 available for purchase. They are described as follows:

-Approximately 11x7

-Nice black vinyl binding with gold lettering (High Scores on the front and spine, with outline of a joystick on the front)

-Title page with space to put in your name, the start date of the record and systems you will be keeping high scores for.

-Table of contents so you can easily find the page of the game you are looking for

-Space for 100 games, 2 pages (57 slots) for new high scores for each game

-Ten page notes/codes section at the back of the book

Cost to me per books is $28, with $2 for a shipping envelope and $5 dollars approx for shipping I am guessing they will come in at $35-$40 apiece total. This is a fun project for the community and I don't plan on making any money off of this. If there is enough interest I will order these in the next week or so, otherwise I will inquire as to a smaller order if interest isn't anticipated. Only pre-order if you are 99% percent sure you want one, but no payments will be asked for until I have them delivered to me and ready to ship. Here is the website of the company that is doing the printing for me. These books will be made and printed in America with American sourced materials.

http://www.gregathcompany.com/index.html

I have attached photos of what will be on the cover, the title page, and a high score page (for some reason the spacing is off but it won't be like that). Also of a random black book with gold lettering to give you an idea of what the final product will look similar to. Any questions hit me with a PM.

Thanks,

-Rick

post-38373-0-71615300-1425402534_thumb.jpg

post-38373-0-08256200-1425402541_thumb.jpg

post-38373-0-71098100-1425402543_thumb.jpg

post-38373-0-57966200-1425402546_thumb.jpg