IGNORED

What is your rarest utility/program/game that you own?

This Hardware Peripheral for the Apple ][ lets you control 120VAC Devices.

Picture #1

Picture #2

From the looks of it, it was made by a Home Hobbyist, but obviously was made to sell the the public..

For all I know, there might be less that 5 of these out there in the Real World... There can't be very many made in total...

MarkO

Edited by MarkO

I dunno which is the most rare but I do own all of the Sierra Hi-Res Adventure games on Apple II... Cranston Manor, Time Zone, Mystery House, Wizard and the Princess, Mission Asteroid, Ulysses and the Golden Fleece, and The Dark Crystal. You just have to love Sierra Hi-Res adventure games.

C64 - Beach Head II with Doug Vandergrift (GI Joe artist) rare box art

C128 - Super-C (with nice paper cover still on binder)

Amiga - F-18 Interceptor (Complete EA Folio.. I bought the only one I have ever seen on eBay)

Apple II - Factory shrink wrapped Infocom Enchanter Trilogy boxed set, Factory shrink wrapped Infocom Planetfall (original Folio)

Edited by dudeslife
  • Like 1

E.T. for the VCS and a boxed copy of Pac-Man. I'm holding on to them so my grandchildren can live off their proceeds.

In all seriousness, I suppose my copy of Ultima for the Apple, pre recode. I've had it since about 1985 or so.

Edited by shabba

I have a cartridge of Henhouse for the TI-99 along with all the other Funware carts... Driving Demon, Video Vegas, Ambulance, and St. Nick.

They arent listef all that high in the rarity guide, but try finding Henhouse (original, not EPROM burned) anywhere for sale.

Also have original Red Baron for the TI as well.