Photo

TI-99/Sim is quite good ... however ...

130 replies to this topic

#126 arcadeshopper OFFLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 2,468 posts

Posted Wed Feb 8, 2017 2:00 PM

I'm unable to download the latest version of tisim I had someone asking on the facebook ti group about the roms for it, as the directory structure has changed.. I can get 13 and install it fine but 14 seems to be not authorized for dl

Greg

#127 Ksarul OFFLINE  

Ksarul

River Patroller

• 4,126 posts

Posted Wed Feb 8, 2017 4:23 PM

It looks like only the i686 version is blocked from download. I downloaded the source, AMD, and ARM files without any problems. . .

#128 arcadeshopper OFFLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 2,468 posts

Posted Thu Feb 9, 2017 12:26 AM

It looks like only the i686 version is blocked from download. I downloaded the source, AMD, and ARM files without any problems. . .

thanks, looking again on the main tisim page you can dl those, on the 'archives' you can't download any of the v14

#129 ti99sim OFFLINE  

ti99sim

Space Invader

• 11 posts

Posted Thu Feb 9, 2017 4:57 PM

Sorry about that. It looks like there was a permission error on a few files. It should be fixed now.

#130 arcadeshopper OFFLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 2,468 posts

Posted Thu Feb 9, 2017 5:25 PM

Sorry about that. It looks like there was a permission error on a few files. It should be fixed now.

thanks!

#131 arcadeshopper OFFLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 2,468 posts

Posted Thu Feb 9, 2017 10:03 PM

So the file for 14 has a roms directory, when I put my roms in there for the console etc, it says they are missing.. Is there some sort of documentation on what to do with the files? Do the files for v13 (works fine) work with v14?

Greg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users