IGNORED

any word on the Zippy release?

Fr0st

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Any preview artrwork?

I don't think he'll mind if I show this.

post-33183-0-76162300-1432794606_thumb.jpg

post-33183-0-58415500-1432794605_thumb.jpg

As far as release, Albert's the one you need to pressure into releasing it SOONER. ;) I know he just got the boards in a little while ago to make them.

Edited by Sprybug
  • Like 6

Looks awesome! Is it supposed to say "tradmark" on the back of the box or should that be "trademark"?

Oh chickelets! I don't remember if I put that there or not. It may have been added on after I submitted the box art. Usually Al is pretty good at proofreading.

Gah that box looks so rad, my wallet is primed and ready. :D

The best thing I can tell you guys is to keep pressuring Albert to get it finished and released. He's probably a busy guy, which would explain the huge delay (not to mention the fact he had to wait for a shipment of new boards to come in). I know he's going to do something special before putting it up at the store. I don't know how much he wants me to talk or not talk about it, so all I can say is look for an announcement by him in a zippy forum.

• Like 1

I received the labels today for Brik, JumpVCS, and several other games! They will be hitting the store soon. :)

*SNIPPED*

starcastle_and_friends.jpg

I see that copy of Zippy hiding in the back there! :grin:

You can put me down me down for a cart + manual copy of Zippy once it's available. The budget is a little tight for a boxed copy right now, but this is one game I gotta have! :lust:

• Like 4

I see that copy of Zippy hiding in the back there! :grin:

You can put me down me down for a cart + manual copy of Zippy once it's available. The budget is a little tight for a boxed copy right now, but this is one game I gotta have! :lust:

Yay!! Thanks Twi..er...Jin, I missed that! You're always so well read. :)

• 1 month later...

I must, absolutely must, get this.

I missed out on Princess Rescue, I don't want to make that same mistake again.

It would be cool if there was some sort of mailing list to notify of upcoming releases, if there isn't one already.

I'm guessing they will make it into the AA store after the Classic Gaming Fest 2015 this coming weekend................

• Like 1

So how are you going to avoid the C&D that happen to Princess Rescue last time with this game? Maybe Sega isn't on top of things like Nintendo is regarding IP.

Shhhhh!

Lovin the red label, will look nice with the rest of them!

• Like 2

So how are you going to avoid the C&D that happen to Princess Rescue last time with this game? Maybe Sega isn't on top of things like Nintendo is regarding IP.

I'm gonna go with "A dash of luck, a pinch of hope, a sprinkle of pray, and about 8 kilos of buy-this-game-immediately-before-anything-bad-happens." That's my plan at least. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Bump for any info regarding release. Albert is dropping some games mid August (presumably this weekend) but he did not specifically mention Zippy.

I'm gonna go with "A dash of luck, a pinch of hope, a sprinkle of pray, and about 8 kilos of buy-this-game-immediately-before-anything-bad-happens." That's my plan at least. :D

Yep. Buy it the day it comes out or risk missing it altogether. When Sprybug made this game, it seemed like the perfect spiritual successor to his stellar Princess Rescue. I wonder if Noninfringing Caveman who Destroys Enemies with his Noggin is next? I kid. :P Edited by stardust4ever