IGNORED

Double Dragon: Master System or NES?

50 members have voted

1. 1. DOUBLE DRAGON: Master System or NES

• Master System!
    • NES.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I'll counter that with the idea that some people out there also enjoy having intelligent conversation about old games, not ones based in memory from decades ago.

All opinion and preference is shaped by personal experience, regardless of whether something is truly technically good or bad, I don't think anyone can argue that. It's the "my personal experience from 25 years ago bars me from thinking rationally" part that bugs me.

I'm for backing up opinions with something a little more concrete and modern. For me, recent experience holds greater weight than experience from decades ago. FujiSkunk's response to GoldenWheels is the most rational I've seen from the SMS crowd in this thread and that's the kind of response I can respect. He acknowledges the flaws, but then states why he still prefers it. We will obviously agree to disagree, but at least I understand where he's really coming from in regards to his point of view on the subject. I can take his opinion seriously, and that's what I want.

So what, I know thatb the NES game plays better but when I put the master system version on I still enjoy it more. the question was what do you prefer and my answer is the SMS version.

• Like 1