After taking a break from Atari for a year or so, im happy to offer a new product to the community which may be of interest,
Im pleased to offer a S-video card which i have designed and optimised for CRT monitors, which has excellent quality video compaired to Composite and of course standard TV/Coax. The card is compatible with both NTSC and PAL Ataris and comes pre-wired and with Full color instructions and fittings.
Both 7800 and TIA output is catered for and there is an adjustment pot for quality can be adjusted to ensure best results for your monitor.
I have listed the features/parts here:
* 7800 & 2600 TIA compatible
* Works on PAL and NTSC units
* Sound Filter
* Onboard adjustment for sharpening results
* Easy Install with Step-by-Step color photos (separate sections for both PAL and NTSC)
* S-Video Module card - pre-wired and color coded
* 4 Pin S-Video DIn Socket (for fitting to side if desired)
* RCA Socket - for Audio output
* Link wires
* Easy Install Instructions with colour photos showing step by step from start to Finish.
As some new LCD monitors may vary, im pitching this to be used for CRT monitors as to both ensure compatibility and also to keep the original feel of the 7800.
Some shots ive taken are:
PAL - Xenophobe, Sirius, Choplifter
NTSC - Intro screen, Winter Games, Plutos.
Im sure you will agree that although composite is a good departure from standard TV, the quality that the 7800 can give out is worth the effort!
Ive listed these on Ebay here for general release and what the cost/rates are.
Please let me know if you have any questions or feel free to PM me if you are interested but dont use ebay etc.