IGNORED

the "what's it worth" thread

I often have questions as to what people would realistically pay for my stuff. At times, there is a disconnect between online prices and what folks are actually willing to shell out. I figured we could have this thread as a sort of peer evaluated inventory. If you are wondering what your item is worth, post it to get an opinion from your fellow AAers.

I'll go first: my PSP 3000, hacked with an 8 gig card in pretty good shape.

i don't know what people would pay for that, but I did have one (not hacked) & got stuff for it so I'll guess.

I was not impressed with the games I had, and wanted to get something else for it, so I put it on craigslist. a friend who owned a video game store not long ago said i could get $75 for it with the charger & carry-case.

So, I asked $75 "OR make a trade offer"

A guy responded right away & offered me a game cube with 14 games including Twilight Princess, Windwaker, Skies of Arcadia, Rampage, etc. almost all good games I would want to keep - & which together I figured had a value of over $100.

that was about 1.5 yrs ago.

I'm guessing being hacked with an 8-bit mem. card would add value, & guessing you have the charger.

my guess: $100-125

if you can buy one for $25 you better snatch it up. I would say in the $70-$80 range. I have seen $90-100 on ebay

Good Info

I gladly pay $25 for one

$70 - $100 is too high for me

According to happiest Shuttle Orbitor is worth $180

I'm willing to trade a Shuttle Orbitor for a Espial a R6 for a R7

Anyone :)

$25-$40? Know the box and manual are worth more than the cart itself actually. :lol:

This one has shot up a bit. I bought one CIB here on the forums for $40 shipped in 2006, it sat for weeks too before I made an offer. Now you would be lucky to find a loose one under $50.

There was a stash of sealed ones found awhile back, wonder how many people here got one?

This one has shot up a bit. I bought one CIB here on the forums for $40 shipped in 2006, it sat for weeks too before I made an offer. Now you would be lucky to find a loose one under $50.

There was a stash of sealed ones found awhile back, wonder how many people here got one?

That was a loooong time ago, I have one of them. IIRC, Tempest also grabbed one at the time. They were NIB, but not sealed.

Hi all, Swordquest Earth Water and Fire T-shirts. I have all 3 and

"what's it worth" for em !

Wow, you have all 3, that's pretty cool, not too many people have all 3. I aquired all 3 of them a long time ago and I did not pay Atari prices for them, if you know what I mean, so I can not help with the price. I wouldn't sell them, but if I had to, I would probably charge $125 and $150 for Waterworld.

So that's why Espial has a rarity 6 rating. At one time there were a bunch of these games for sale and no one wanted them?

Maybe there's a few people hoarding extra copy's of this game?

No one wants to give one up?

Looking for help on the value of this, ANY help would be appreciated. I also posted this on the U.S. mint forums but I'm the first post in 12 years so I don't look to get any current value info from there.

attachicon.gifdollar-change-9047085.jpg

It's actually improving (if you buy stuff)... getting worse if you're in the US EXPORT business.

<< CLICK HERE >>

• Like 1

Man only once a week. You guys are running outdated firmware. If you guys install a top of the line gold pin connector I would imagine output would increase at least 3x that much :)

Her cartridge slot works fine... it'd just be nice if she'd finally relax and let me use her card slot every now and again, too. :grin:

So that's why Espial has a rarity 6 rating. At one time there were a bunch of these games for sale and no one wanted them?

Maybe there's a few people hoarding extra copy's of this game?

No one wants to give one up?

I think 6 is still pretty accurate. It would be one of the harder sixes, maybe a borderline 7 but it's not an 8 by any means :)

Some games need a different rarity for CIB or loose though if you ask me, but that would be a pain in the ass to update...

• Like 1