IGNORED

where to get PCBs to make 8/16/32k eprom games or make ones

Dennis90

I'm wondering where i can get PCBs, especially for 8/16/32k games, it seems they are not available to get anyware? Or mabye someone here has some to sell? or guess there is a way to make them yourelf? But seems much work to wire up the pins on the ICs and so, considering it needs that PLD bankswitching IC too, or is there some kinda guide or so somewhere how to wire up an old 2k or 4k PCB?

I have re-programmable boards available that will do either 2K/4K, 8K, 16K, or 32K (sold as 4 different products). They are similar to my Vectrex boards in programming method (see the post here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/224351-vectrex-shells-and-pcbs-interest-check-colors-multi-carts-too/). Price in the $5-6 range, including programming if you'd like (otherwise, you'll need an $8 connector and an EPROM programmer that is compatible - most are, but not necessarily all).

5-11under: Oh! That does seem very nice! And so if im right, you put the PCB in the EPROM programmer and write the game into it and then it's ready to play in the Atari? cus think i whould be intrested in getting that then!

classiccollector: thanks! I will see if that may come in handy also mabye.

5-11under: Oh! That does seem very nice! And so if im right, you put the PCB in the EPROM programmer and write the game into it and then it's ready to play in the Atari? cus think i whould be intrested in getting that then!

Yep. The PCB has two connectors (i.e. PCB fingers) on it. One on the top, one on the bottom. The bottom one is for gameplay as usual, the top one is for programming. The PCB therefore needs to be out of the shell to program/re-program it.

Yep. The PCB has two connectors (i.e. PCB fingers) on it. One on the top, one on the bottom. The bottom one is for gameplay as usual, the top one is for programming. The PCB therefore needs to be out of the shell to program/re-program it.

Ok! That seems very easy and so then! ^_^ Think I whould like to get a 32k one to begin with or so, so what whould it cost, and with shipping to Sweden?

• 3 years later...