IGNORED

FS: Atarl CX-10 Joystick with Hex

Pope Flick

I have a nice little beuty for sale here. Please PM with offer; I'd prefer to send paypal invoice for both of our protection. I have a solid eBay rating, would just prefer to sell ot to someone here. Thanks!

You have been a member here for a long time, according to your profile page, so I don't sense a scam.

However it is kind of vague on details for such a rare item.

May I suggest posting in words exactly what you are selling?

Add details to help your sale.

<idiot> No thanks. I don't want to buy an image of what appears to be a CX-10 </idiot>

Seriously. Is the hex plate original or reproduction?

Does it function 100%?

Has it been repaired?

Has the orange paint been repainted?

Also, thanks for choosing to offer it here where the buyer will (probably) truly treasure it, and not just buy to flip.

i paid $40 for a beaten, not all working CX-10 and I have never seen an authentic hex logo. :)

And if if you want to say, are you in the US? (I could probably PM for info, but even eBay says where it will ship from. Helps in making a sale.)

Edited by iesposta

You have been a member here for a long time, according to your profile page, so I don't sense a scam.

However it is kind of vague on details for such a rare item.

May I suggest posting in words exactly what you are selling?

Add details to help your sale.

<idiot> No thanks. I don't want to buy an image of what appears to be a CX-10 </idiot>

Seriously. Is the hex plate original or reproduction?

Does it function 100%?

Has it been repaired?

Has the orange paint been repainted?

Also, thanks for choosing to offer it here where the buyer will (probably) truly treasure it, and not just buy to flip.

i paid $40 for a beaten, not all working CX-10 and I have never seen an authentic hex logo. :)

And if if you want to say, are you in the US? (I could probably PM for info, but even eBay says where it will ship from. Helps in making a sale.)

Hi - good questions all. I acquired it as a 3rd joystick with a complete heavy sixer that also came with a pair of CX-40s and paddles with the Atari Logo on them. The Heavy Sixer was gone over by 2600.com prior to my purchase. The joystick works fine, and has that tell tale button click. I can see no paint touch ups of any kind. If you could tell me how to spot a repor hex, I'll give it another look but eveything else that came with this was original as well.

I ship from Los Angeles and am here to help, thanks!