IGNORED

FS: boxed Atari XEGS (PAL - some keyboard issues)

slx

Item is sold.

I am offering a duplicate boxed Atari PAL XEGS.

The system is boxed with complete styrofoam inserts but the cardboard is a bit tattered and the lid is loose. You won't be able to restore this to "mint from shop" condition but all the box art is well readable.

Included are:

• Main unit
  • Keyboard (see note below)
  • Lightgun
  • Flight Simulator II & Bug Hunt carts
  • PSU (220V, Euro plug)
  • RF cable

NOT included:

• manual(s)
  • XEGS Joystick

It's seems to be a German system not having been tampered with as the German "opening voids warranty" stickers on both keyboard and main unit are still complete. The keyboard is standard QWERTY anyhow.

There is no perceptible yellowing on all components.

I have tested the system with an LCD TV using composite video. Missile Command, Bug Hunt and FSII work, as does the internal self test. I have tested the joystick port with another joystick and found it OK, too.

NOTE: the keyboard needs servicing as about 2/3s of keys do not register correctly. I assume this to be the keyboard mylar (which is available from BEST, as are new keyboards) but lack the time to try repairs now - will have to try if it doesn't sell wink.gif - the keyboard self test works perfectly with my other XEGS keyboard.

Asking EUR 80 / USD 90 plus shipping for complete system, will consider offers.

Accepting PayPal or SEPA bank transfer. Will ship worldwide from Vienna at postal rates in protective outer box. For most of Europe shipping is 20 EUR, within Austria it's 8 EUR.

Edited by slx