IGNORED

Alice's Mom's Rescue JagCD Release !

Orion_

I'm officially announcing the release of Alice's Mom's Rescue for the Jaguar CD !

This is a puzzle / platformer game in the pure style of old school pixel art.
The giant raven has captured Alice's mother.
Help Alice save her mother through the 3 worlds and 25 levels!
Change Alice's height by jumping on the magic mushrooms to get through the tiny spaces.
But be aware that a small size will also affect Alice's physical abilities!
Solve puzzles, beware of the evil cats, birds, bats & spikes, and find the right path to victory.

The game is available here for the Jaguar CD !

If you don't have a Jaguar CD, SkunkBoard (rev2&3) owners can play the game with the 6MB ROM of the game included on the CD !

The PC Windows version of the game is also included on the CD !

For people in the US, you can check this US store to save on the shipping: (available soon)
http://console5.com/store/software/atari/jaguar-cd.html

Video of the game:

alice0.pngalice1.pngalice2.png
alice3.pngalice4.pngalice5.png

• Like 13

AWESOME! Thanks!

Now, i've been trying to order since you posted, but your signature link, direct link, nor ANY google searches, will open up on my Mac (on both Firefox or Safari)! I'm only experiencing this with your page for a few weeks now, everyone else's works :?

They all work from my iPhone so i will order off that. Can you please confirm how much the Total would be for the game plus shipping International Tracked? Is it EU 25.90? (that's what i get at checkout but just want to confirm its correct). As soon as i get confirmation i will send PayPal payment. Thanks. :)

Now, i've been trying to order since you posted, but your signature link, direct link, nor ANY google searches, will open up on my Mac (on both Firefox or Safari)! I'm only experiencing this with your page for a few weeks now, everyone else's works :?

They all work from my iPhone so i will order off that. Can you please confirm how much the Total would be for the game plus shipping International Tracked? Is it EU 25.90? (that's what i get at checkout but just want to confirm its correct). As soon as i get confirmation i will send PayPal payment. Thanks. :)

I'm not a mac user so, I can't help you, my website is pretty simple HTML with little css, nothing fancy :/

The price listed on my website are correct so don't worry :)

Acheté/ordered :) thank Orion to developping games for our good old beloved black cat

(bad joke on) Eventually a game which doesn't look like an old ST game! (bad joke off) :D

Edited by Felyx

Can't wait!! Holding out till Console 5 gets it in just to save a leg on shipping..

I was pleasantly surprised at the cost of the game shipped from France. The Euro has really come down. $28 shipped with tracking and insurance I think it ended up being, so I pulled the trigger and bought direct from the author. :)

Looking forward to another Orion_ original!

This is great! Orion_! - will definitely be buying a copy of this game. Looks fun and well crafted. Thanks for your continued support of the Jaguar. :)

So basically a willyvmm Sillyskunk board is a Rev.3 Skunk and it should run on these no problemo? yes/no?

Edited by ovalbugmann

I was pleasantly surprised at the cost of the game shipped from France. The Euro has really come down. $28 shipped with tracking and insurance I think it ended up being, so I pulled the trigger and bought direct from the author. :)

Looking forward to another Orion_ original!

Oh I thought that was for just the shipping....lol. Yeah thats not bad at all.