IGNORED

Alice's Mom's Rescue JagCD Release !

Orion_

Can you please confirm how much the Total would be for the game plus shipping International Tracked? Is it EU 25.90? (that's what i get at checkout but just want to confirm its correct). As soon as i get confirmation i will send PayPal payment. Thanks. :)

I was pleasantly surprised at the cost of the game shipped from France. The Euro has really come down. $28 shipped with tracking and insurance I think it ended up being, so I pulled the trigger and bought direct from the author. :)

Oh I thought that was for just the shipping....lol. Yeah thats not bad at all.

Yep! That's what i thought and hence wanted to get confirmation!

Living in Oz i'm used to being financially sodomized on postage costs from the US, UK and EU, so this was a very pleasant shipping price! Like a lubed-up teeny postal surprise. :-D

cdoty > all credits have been given and written inside the game and on the manual according to the licenses of the gfx/musics :)

Thank you all for your support !

I have received almost 50 orders in less than 24 hours

15 packages have been posted this morning, the rest of the packages will go tomorrow and monday morning.

Don't worry, you will receive an email with invoice and tracking number (if applicable) as soon as your package was posted !

I can't answer individually to people asking me question at the moment, because making invoices, packages and all that takes lots of time, so I'm a bit busy ! :)

• Like 3

Thank you all for your support !

I have received almost 50 orders in less than 24 hours

15 packages have been posted this morning, the rest of the packages will go tomorrow and monday morning.

Don't worry, you will receive an email with invoice and tracking number (if applicable) as soon as your package was posted !

I can't answer individually to people asking me question at the moment, because making invoices, packages and all that takes lots of time, so I'm a bit busy ! :)

WOW! Now that's great service! Thank you once again for making this available on the old Jaggy and for the super quick dispatch!

Glad to hear the response has been so good so quickly. :)

PC Version is 60 fps, Jaguar version is 30fps

Jaguar version is 256 colors (but it's barely noticeable since the original graphics don't have much color anyway)

Jaguar version has a resolution of 320x224 (due to NTSC) instead of 320x240

Jaguar version has a bit lower audio quality (due to ram limitation)

Edited by Orion_

I received mine yesterday. Thanks Orion for the lightning fast shipment

Surprisingly it is difficult to place correctly inside the Jag CD like if the center hole was too small to fit well and I had to remove and replace it 3 times before it could spin without any noise and the Jag CD could read it: Am I the only one in this case?

Edited by Felyx

All the remaining packages have been sent today ! (almost 40 !)

You should have received all an email with invoice and tracking number (if applicable)

Felyx > I frequently have this problem of "spinning noise friction" with my jagcd If I didn't use it since a long time, you should always close the lid firmly else the CD will have friction with the upper spinning plastic piece.

All the copy of the game should be identical (they are all produced by a famous French professional CD factory), it's working nice for me and at least one other french guy.

Edited by Orion_

I got that problem on my Jag CD for the very first time with Alice's CD.

My Jag CD is often used those days thanks to Cyrano's ST ports.

I never got that problem with all the Verbatim CDs I burn nor World Tour Grand Prix which is the "official" game on CD we play the most at home.

I wonder if I wont try to enlarge the center hole to prevent that problem

I got that problem on my Jag CD for the very first time with Alice's CD.

I wonder if I wont try to enlarge the center hole to prevent that problem

The center hole of the disc? Is this the going theory when that "spinning friction" happens that the reason is a whole on the disc isn't large enough and so isn't sitting fully all the way down on the spindle?