IGNORED

Alice's Mom's Rescue JagCD Release !

Orion_

DON'T EAT THEM! The individual serial numbers of each fireball corresponding to invisible markings on each CD means these will be the only -TRUE- collectible versions years from now.

This guy gets it!

Atomic Fireball quantum spin characteristics are on file and linked with CD serial number and documentation micro-embossing. Remember to save all packaging and an air-quality sample for future correlation. Authentication services will be available for a modest price :lolblue:

• Like 4

Again Orion, thank you so much for your time and effort. You have given me two adventure games and a good side scroller. If I can make a future request I'd love to see a "super off road" style top down racer which could possibly utilize the team tap. Obviously the graphics don't have to be that good and its a top down racer style. (I know nothing about programming or making games, I simply thought this type of game you could make).

Every release I enjoy, cant thank you enough for supporting our jag.

Whattya say, top down racer next? ;)

Who's with me!? Off Road or Super Sprint style =)

• Like 1

Darn, still waiting for my copy to show and bought from Orion_ the first day of its announcement. Interesting that people are getting their Console5 orders already. Perhaps they were sent to FAB a week or three before the public announcement here?

-edit-

Received mine today (9th) and gave it a quick play. Fun little game!

Darn, still waiting for my copy to show and bought from Orion_ the first day of its announcement. Interesting that people are getting their Console5 orders already. Perhaps they were sent to FAB a week or three before the public announcement here?

I was thinking the same thing. Ordered day 1, and haven't received mine yet either. I am sad...

I couldn't ship all the order I had day one the next day, I shipped all by the third day, and from France to USA, it's about 10 days to 2 weeks of delivery time.

I will wait until the end of the week then, for those who bought the game with Tracking + insurance option, and still didn't received the game by the end of the week, please send me an email and I will check my local post for a reclamation.

• Like 1

Got mine today. Very nice work Cedric, and fast shipping as always by Console5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0

Ya, original's great, Grace Slick's cool, but I like this version(below) by a young Canadian Band; Motion Device it's very much like the original but they've added a harder tone to it - sounds neat I thought. :)

Edited by ovalbugmann