Photo

The Atari interview discussion thread

podcasts interviews

1026 replies to this topic

#1026 MrFish ONLINE  

MrFish

• 5,253 posts

Posted Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:54 PM

Great find. I'll see what I can do.  I'm on interview hiatus right now, but this might be too good to pass up

You can get some additional information from the articles he did with Even Rosen (co-author of valForth)

in Hi-Res magazine too. Look for Strolling Forth in the articles list pointed to by the link.

#1027 scotty OFFLINE  

scotty

Moonsweeper

• 434 posts
  • I have, but have **YOU** played Atari today?

Posted Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:55 PM

George Morrison: Alpha Systems, Atari Software Protection Techniques books

George Morrison was founder of Alpha Systems, a company that produced many hardware and software products for the Atari computers, including The Parrot, an audio digitizer; MagniPrint II, a printing utility; and The Impersonator, hardware for copying cartridge-based programs; and other products. He was author of two books — Atari Software Protection Techniques and Advanced Atari Protection Techniques.

This interview took place on October 16, 2018. In it, we discuss Ed Stewart and Richard Leinecker, both of whom I have previously interviewed.

Unreal.  I just typed a question out of the blue, as I have really, really sick the last two days asking if you have ever interviewed the guy from Alpha Systems as I just found out earlier today, the business was very close to where I live.    Having no idea you posted the interview today.  Found out after I scrolled up after posting.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: podcasts, interviews

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users