IGNORED

Never mind current availability, what do you want next? (For your TI)

Omega-TI

To some, part of the hobby, is the acquisition of more goodies to expand our classic system in ways we would have liked to have done in the past, but did not, due to various reasons. Now it's 'Back To The Future' (hey, it is 2015 after all) and we are still using our 80's tech, but something is missing...

So, what's on top of your TI wish list?

Another one here for the GRAM Kracker. I can't really complain at the moment, I have had a great few hauls of TI related goodies since the start of this year.

next realistic "new" purchase will probably involve me losing one of my half height floppies to make way for a "Lotharek Special" :)

• Like 2

My wants are modest, just two little items...

1) I'm really, really, REALLY, looking forward to getting my hands on one of those Myarc FD Clones when they become available.

I think 720,000 is such a nice number!

2) Someday, yes, I have faith that it'll happen... an SD card cartridge.

• Like 1

Here is a picture of your GK, don't worry its in a good home, and I treat it nice every morning, but it does miss you now and then still.

Gary, that photo would be great in the system photos thread that's pinned. :-D

..........I'd like to see everyone add photos of their systems in that thread as well.

I think, there is no sense adding my photos on AA, if I have no chance to change/edit that.

I did it once, and now these are old and not up to date, and do not show whats on my mind,

and I cannot change that :(

A function like albums (see facebook) would be good, this animates me uploading and uploading

and editing and uploading a.s.o.......