IGNORED

fcgamer's game collectionHi guys, I made an account here a few years ago, I

fcgamer

Here are some pictures of my "game room" for everyone's enjoying pleasure. Feel free to ask questions if you have them, and I hope that you guys enjoy the tour.

IMG_4003_zpsd6f09734.jpg

Here you can see the small setup at the entrance of my game room. There are some Pokemon posters on the wall, as well as a set of Mega Man keychains. The pink storage units hold my Game Boy and Game King collections, and you can also see the boxed Game King games sitting on top. I am quite proud of that collection, as those games are obscure and not many people are aware of them.

Underneath, you can see a few game console boxes sitting - I know that I need to figure out a better way of storing those boxes, to prevent long term damage from occurring. On the right, in the boxes, are Famicom games. They are sorted by type.

IMG_4005_zpscc91d16f.jpg

Here is a closeup of the contents on the desk. I have probably around 100 different unlicensed Game Boy games, most of them CIB. You can also see some old Famicom carts CAI System carts sitting on the top. For the Game King, I have 22 different games CIB, and several others loose. I wonder how many different games were actually released for this machine.

IMG_4006_zps214d64a3.jpg

Now let's take a look at my first and biggest love, Famicom. Each of the plastic containers with the drawers holds around 80 Famicom carts, and most of them are filled. The games in these drawers are mostly unlicensed originals, and they are separated by developers / publishers. A few misc items sit on top of the containers, and the desk houses the boxes to my Game Boy collection, a large amount of bootleg Famicom Disk games, and some extra controllers.

IMG_4008_zpsb148f4a2.jpg

Here is a closeup picture. Even though I don't really collect Sega, I really like the look of the Mallet Legend box. The wireless Micro Genius controllers are another favorite piece of mine.

IMG_4009_zps8be899c1.jpg

And here is some more random junk, sitting on the shelves. There are some magazines, a few more clones, a Famicom Disk System and Famicom disk copier, etc. I have fond memories of picking up the decals for the wall, maybe a year ago.

IMG_4014_zps79d96a3b.jpg

Here you can see my Famicom Sachen collection (almost complete), and also my Super A'can game collection. The cabinet houses even more Famicom goodies. Does anyone see a pattern here? As for the empty glass bottles, I use them for when I make batches of homemade wine. I originally used to bottle my product, but now I only bother to do that if I want to give it away as a gift. Otherwise, I just let my 5 gallon bucket of wine sit, and serve people straight from the fermenting container. It's great for gaming nights.

IMG_4011_zpsde5d233b.jpg

Now we are nearing the end of the tour. There are a few more cabinets containing (boxed) Famicom items, and also my small Sega Mega Drive collection. As you can see, there are some boxes and other junk to the right, but that is because my game room used to be an extra bedroom / storage room. I can't move all of the junk and bed out of there, unfortunately, so I just have to share the game room with the storage section.

IMG_4012_zps0e123b94.jpg

And a closeup picture revealing a large number of Hacker International game carts and disks, a rare Korean karaoke machine and its Japanese counterpart, etc. A lot of weird and interesting gaming items here, mostly for the Famicom.

Well that concludes the tour, and for those who are wondering, the TV I use for gaming is in the living room. So people that don't know I am a nerd / collector don't ever need to find out. ;)

I hope that everyone has enjoyed the tour, and I hope to get to know everyone on these forums better in the near future. Thanks for visiting.

Edited by fcgamer
  • Like 1

I was browsing your pics and noticed Falsion, very cool game! Do you have the shutter goggles? One day I'll add that to my collection. I love the older 3-D systems, it's too bad not more compatible games were made for the 3-D hardware that was out there. I have Virtual Boy and the headset for the Vectrex; it is a lot of fun to play with those old 3-D games!

Edited by MrBland

• 3 weeks later...

I was browsing your pics and noticed Falsion, very cool game! Do you have the shutter goggles? One day I'll add that to my collection. I love the older 3-D systems, it's too bad not more compatible games were made for the 3-D hardware that was out there. I have Virtual Boy and the headset for the Vectrex; it is a lot of fun to play with those old 3-D games!

I only have Falsion on a Famicom cartridge port version, done by a pirate company. Unfortunately I don't have the goggles. That is something I love about the Famicom though, is the wide range of accessories and special devices to go with the games. Because I grew up on NES, I feel that the Atari games are just a little too "old" for my liking, too simple I guess. But I just love the old technology and how ambitious it tried to be, with special controllers and stuff like that, making the most of the limited technology of the time,