IGNORED

Look What the Easter Bunny brought me!

Yurkie

Well not really I bought it, but seemed like a good title. Mint condtion working Pre-Prodution ColecoVision controller with spinner. This goes well with my early Prototype controller I got a couple months back.

post-23318-0-16828400-1428251038_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

So I'm curious about something...and I apologize if this comes out sounding dumb, my brain just thinks in strange ways...why do you guys think it took 30 years for one of these to surface and then all of a sudden two within a few months of each other? The reason why I ask is because tonight I was going through some boxes in the garage looking for something my wife wanted, and I ran across a box for Sega Genesis Global Gladiators from when I worked for Virgin that had the un-released "Game of the Year" packaging on it. And I was thinking to myself "Like the CV controllers with the spinner, here is this random thing that I've had sitting in a box for over 20 years, and while it's nowhere near on the same level of a prototype controller, is this pretty much how these controllers also surfaced?"

It's been a few years since I've worked in the games business and for a while I wanted nothing to do with it because I was totally and completely burned out, but getting involved with this forum has really made me interested in it once again. And I just personally find things like the discovery of the spinner controller absolutely fascinating to me! There was so much stuff that I literally threw away over the years that I'm kicking myself for having not kept around.

11106283_10155429353645370_1470541869_n.jpg

Edited by TPR
  • Like 1

Well not really I bought it, but seemed like a good title. Mint condtion working Pre-Prodution ColecoVision controller with spinner. This goes well with my early Prototype controller I got a couple months back.

Course a chocolate Colecovision controller would've been cool too.... I got peeps ;(

• Like 1