IGNORED

Sirius & Plutos Payment Options

CPUWIZ

Just wanted to let everyone know that CPUWIZ is sick this week, and he asked me to post a message here that shipment of the carts will be delayed a bit until he's feeling better. Also, any games above #48 will take longer to ship out, as those carts haven't been built just yet.

..Al

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

payment can now be sent up to number 56 (0x38), payments not received for up to #56 by the end of the week, will go free for all. In other words, you get back in line and someone who can pay faster than you, gets theirs first. If someone wants to nudge someone else on the list, feel free, I don't have enough time to deal with dozens of PM's reminding people.

Shipping has begun in limited quantity and will go into full force next week, with a possible interruption for a few days near the end of the week, due to having to go in for an operation.

Anyone who doesn't understand any of this, due to language barriers (e.g. Marco Micolli sending payment for #63) or something, please ask for clarification before sending payment.

Cheers,

-R

IMG_1039.JPG

Hey Guys,

payment can now be sent up to number 56 (0x38), payments not received for up to #56 by the end of the week, will go free for all. In other words, you get back in line and someone who can pay faster than you, gets theirs first. If someone wants to nudge someone else on the list, feel free, I don't have enough time to deal with dozens of PM's reminding people.

Shipping has begun in limited quantity and will go into full force next week, with a possible interruption for a few days near the end of the week, due to having to go in for an operation.

Anyone who doesn't understand any of this, due to language barriers (e.g. Marco Micolli sending payment for #63) or something, please ask for clarification before sending payment.

Cheers,

-R

I am 0x3C (#60 decimal) and already sent payment. No prob it it takes a few days longer. Hope you feel better soon!

I can't get this soon enough! I suggest shipping them in order of payment recieved rather than serial number. Obviously this benefits me since I was on the tail end of the waiting list. This would also put Paypal people at a slight advantage as opposed to mail orders. Eight people will have to wait a while either way. Might as well be those late to make payment. :ponder: