IGNORED

Haunted House II Label

-^CrossBow^-

Well...I really didn't want to do this...but my original HH2 label from my CGE2K2 edition was starting to peel pretty badly on the corners. I was afraid of it starting to look a little too homebrewed for the professional work that went into it. So I decided to go ahead and make up a new label for mine. Course...mine is unique...I used my label submission from the contest. Either way I didn't do this to offend John or Earl Green in anyway. My cart needed a new label...it was past the 90 days...and I figured..what the hell...

Have a Look see...

PDF..

Thanks for the compliments...I'll be sure to pass your kind words to my wife who helped with the form of the hands and the house in the background. I just added the texutres and shadows..and the scan of the actual 5200 PCB you can just make out from the cracks...

• 10 months later...

that haunted house label is def the best one i've seen.

I just got done with haunted house 3 for the pc I needed you to make my cover..lol...my game was made with the gamemaker and it's 43megs retro 2d style,you need a 32meg gforce 2 to run it.

if any one would like a copy or download it it will be available real soon,just need to do a little debuging.

i can email some pics too if any one would like.

JIME