IGNORED

TI-99/4A related wallpapers and backgrounds

Dexter

Neat thread idea!

I used that very same image of the TI console over a year ago and had a T-Shirt made from it at Vistaprint. I cleaned up the image first by removing the dust and the visible bend in the metal of the speech synthesizer. The image is attached below.

Also if someone has time to straighten the image, there is a beige version as well.

post-35324-0-86704500-1428327846_thumb.jpg

post-35324-0-71576800-1428327870_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Neat thread idea!

I used that very same image of the TI console over a year ago and had a T-Shirt made from it at Vistaprint. I cleaned up the image first by removing the dust and the visible bend in the metal of the speech synthesizer. The image is attached below.

Also if someone has time to straighten the image, there is a beige version as well.

Would take a little more manipulation than rotating, which I lack the time to do right now. The if the bottom is aligned the top is crooked, and vice-verse. It is the angle of the shot.

The beige console is an abomination and should be erased from the history of the 4A :mad:

<spit!>

Yea... WTF, right? At least give us a black and gold to go with the black and silver... (Black and gold would have looked sweeeeeeet straight outta the box, maybe not so much after a few years of use)

Yea... WTF, right? At least give us a black and gold to go with the black and silver... (Black and gold would have looked sweeeeeeet straight outta the box, maybe not so much after a few years of use)

I dunno. Other than the reminiscence of the whole Mac era, I find nothing offensive about the beige. Even my beloved Amigas are beige. In fact, I lean more toward the Amiga-alike coloring than the TRS-80-alike coloring. But then I also like Zero Zap, so take my opinion with a grain of salt ;)

Beige=serious accounting hardware, stuff shirt, I'm important, this is not a toy, go finish those reports and have them on my desk by 5, fix the copier, get me last quarter's figures and a cup of coffee, fake plants, fluorescent lights, tan carpets and cubicles, yeeeeaaaah, I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday, Bill Lumburg on dry wheat toast.

Silver and black.... Bad ass sh**... Drive a vette with the top down while listening to the Talking Heads, 3 day weekends, open spaces, leather jacket and Chuck Taylors, payday, freedom, glory and power, a finely tuned Harley and a fine aged cognac in a warm snifter glass.

• Like 1

I dunno. Other than the reminiscence of the whole Mac era, I find nothing offensive about the beige. Even my beloved Amigas are beige. In fact, I lean more toward the Amiga-alike coloring than the TRS-80-alike coloring. But then I also like Zero Zap, so take my opinion with a grain of salt ;)

I too would have nothing against the beige box, if we hadn't had the absolutely beautiful silver/black box first! It's like being introduced to your best friend's girlfriend, and she's super hot, and your friend says "I'll introduce you to her sister", and you're like "Whoa! Here we go... game on..." and then you meet her sister, and she's a proper boiler! :D