IGNORED

"Dear Activision..."

mikey.shake

Ha! Thanks for the support! I realize it's not the most impressive score, after all.

I suppose it's as much about the quest at this point as anything. I tweeted Activision and the "Activision PR" accounts with a link to my post, but haven't found any email contact address online (just Facebook and "log in for online support").

Does anyone have any email contact info for Activision they could PM me? I promise I won't spam them.

I'd just love to be able to know that whatever else happens, the request actually made its way into Activision's hands, you know? Some kind of official response would be cool.

Any signal boosting would be appreciated!

Maybe if enough dust is kicked up... after all, someone dug up Alamogordo, didn't they? And nobody thought that would happen!

Edited by mikey.shake

PM sent... a link to the article posted to Activision's Facebook page... more tweets from myself... fingers crossed! Thanks for all the well wishes. The comments here have put a big smile on my face!

If anyone has any other ideas on how I can get Activision's attention, or is willing to help spread the word, I sure would appreciate any assistance!

• Like 1

I just did a quick Whois search, and it elicited one contact person:

Admin Name: Mary Tuck
Admin Organization: Activision Publishing, Inc
Admin Street: 3100 Ocean Park Blvd.
Admin City: Santa Monica
Admin State/Province: CA
Admin Postal Code: 90405
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.3102552000
Admin Email: 7f57782b25e6da0.png@activision.com

Perhaps calling (it looks suspiciously like a general inquiries/switchboard phone number) may get you in touch with someone.

FANTASTIC! Thank you very much!

I've got an email out to someone who may work in the press department, so I think I'll give it until early next week to call. Good sleuthing!

https://www.atariage.com/2600/archives/activision_patch_page.html?PatchName=Private%20Eye&ImageName=PrivateEye

Nine days left...

Good luck. I wouldn't expect a patch though. Activision didn't have the patches when they made the Activision Anthology. They borrowed a bunch of them from me (and I'm sure others from AtariAge) to use for the game. I still have the Thank You Post-It note from Ken Love that was included when he returned my patches :)

• Like 2