IGNORED

FS: RGB Systems - AV Famicom, SNES, Sega Genesis/CD, N64, 3DO, Saturn, PS

XC-3730C

I am moving out of state, and I have to part with some of my beloved systems. All systems are RGB ready and come with Euro SCART RGB cables.

No trades. I do not mod systems. Prices do not include shipping. I am in the USA. I have feedback on Famicomworld, Nintendoage, AtariAge, and Neo-geo.com, and I have 393 positive/100% feedback on ebay.

Here's what I have (by the way, these are package deals, and I can't separate any part of them).

1. RGB Modded AV Famicom system (modded with NESRGB) with Euro SCART RGB cable. The power button is modded with an LED, and has a palette switch that can be changed while the system is on. Includes original power supply.

- Two NES controllers (one modded with red LED's, but only the D-pad works, and includes all you need to mod the other)

- Two NES Controller extension cables

- Two cables to use SNES pads on this system

- Rockman 3, Dig Dug carts, and three multicarts (cart only)

PRICE: $450

System:

System LED mod:

Game carts:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. SNES system (original style) with 3rd party composite/S-video cable, and sheilded Euro SCART RGB cable (not the cheap kind on ebay), and original power supply

- 2 Nintendo brand controllers

- 2 High Frequency turbo controllers (each button has a switch) - one is grey, and the other is clear (the clear one doesn't always work)

- Hori Super Gameboy Controller

PRICE: $100

Top of the system:

Bottom of the system:

Accessories:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. N64 system with RGB mod, Euro SCART cable, power supply, and Expansion Pak

- Super Pad Pro

- 4X Memory Card

- Star Wars Rogue Squadron (cart only)

Package picture:

4. Sega CD (model 1) system with Sega Genesis Model 1 system. Includes power supplies for both CD and Cart system, one 6-button controller, Euro SCART cable (Genesis 2 style with Genesis 1 style adapter, and is modified to plug into the Sega CD audio out so you can use the Genesis's volume knob to adjust the volume. Everything works great! I can throw in some CD's to get you started

PRICE: $175

Package picture:

5. Sega Saturn system (american style with round buttons) with modchip installed, modded PSX style video cable with correct stereo audio and Euro SCART RGB cable

-Action Replay 4-in-1

-Light Gun

-ST Pro Pad controller (has independent turbo switches

I can include some game CD's to get you started

PRICE: $200

Package picture:

6. 3DO FZ-1 RGB modded system with Euro SCART RGB Cable

- Two controllers

- PSX to 3DO controller adapter

I can include some game CD's to get you started

PRICE: $250

Package picture:

7. Playstation 2 (phat style) with mod chip installed (I don't know which), Euro SCART RGB cable, controller, and power cable

- 8mb memory card with FreeMCboot loaded

- Network/IDE adapter with 160gb IDE drive

-Vertical stand

System with vertical stand:

Accessories:

PRICE: $60

Package picture: