IGNORED

Welcome SOULBUSTER to The 125 Club - Platinum Member

Rev

Oh man, leave it to Paul to start some drama at my expense!!

I have three repro boxes: LF2, Spiker, Congo Bongo. If you want to drop me to a lower level, I won't be offended.

For the record PAUL, I've been up front about these boxes from the beginning!!! :)

I want you two to have a fight live on the podcast! like a boxing match!

;-)

Just my 2 cents, but repro boxes should certainly place anyone at the gold level not platinum Isn't that the main difference between the two anyway? My best friend is 10 games short of a complete collection and repro boxes are his best bet.I get that, this gets expensive!With that being said......

Anyone who posts there collection knows what is in it, so it really comes down to personal accountability, pride in your collection and being true to yourself. Just my thoughts....and who really knows if the repro boxes or regular boxes actually have a cartridge in them as well?That is up to the person submitting there collection.

Be proud of your collecting, love it for the love of the games and the great work and time you spent for the end results.On another note, I love Flapee Bird....simple yet so addicting! ;-)

I just looked at the Intellivision website and if you have all games boxed and complete, you are in the 125 Platininum club. No mention of needing original boxes.

With that being said, are there any gold members who would like to be upgraded? Or to get into the Platinum club I highly recommend seeking out the two sets of repro boxes and whatever cartridges you need! best to all of you! ;-)

In this case its not as easy I think. Spiker in a sealed bag is how it was sold back then and if you consider that you cant really call his version incomplete. Of course the case becomes easy if we count LF and Congo Bongo, so its a Gold Member. But if these two would be original and the Spiker in a bag I would say its platinum.

I am torn on this too though.......Spiker bagged? Ahhhhhhhh......that is probably the same as and possibly more rare than CIB.

It should count. It is complete as issued and as rare as the boxed version.

I have to quote myself, too tough to call! as far as repro boxes on LF 1 and 2, or whatever no to be in platinum level.

Just my opinion I am only 1 of us here! ;-)

My opinion is no to repro boxes in platinum. That means I'll never make platinum (I've really got to get my submission in for gold....just no time) but so be it. A repro box for Spiker is much more readily available than a real box so why would platinum be granted? As far as bagged goes, I still say you need the box. It was issued with box at the time so a box should be needed.

We had this discussion before. The platinum level was especially added for those who own the complete original 125.

The still very good Gold level is for those who aren't that lucky to arrive on the collectors ground when the top notch games were still more affordable.